We are about to release the latest version of LabRetriever and once again, we’re giving our customers and the sleep industry just what they need! Of course the core functionality and lightening speeds are the same, but we’ve added some cool features to help “unleash your sleep lab’s potential”.
Here are just a few…
V4 has a new, better look. The refined user interface is obvious from the time you log in with a new home page displaying a simple layout for your recently viewed lists & records. You can still see your current tasks with the option to collapse the task list.
It gets even better as you move to the updated patient sidebar and calendar pages.
The first thing you notice in new Scheduling module is the updated calendar layout and options, but make no mistake, a pretty face isn’t the only thing the calendar is bringing to the table.
Here you can:
- Customize your day & week view.
- Filter your appointments by type, status, location, provider. Even select multiple filters for a single view!
- Use Icons on the schedule to indicate special needs to instructions for your patients (pediatric, non-ambulatory, oxygen, medicare, etc.). You can use any of the provided icons or add your own!
- Create appointment “slots” . Build your calendar to use available appointments for easy scheduling
- “Find Next Available” appointment is a great feature to quickly find the right appointment for your patient
- Schedule from the Patient Sidebar page. It’s even easier to schedule an appointment when you are working on a patient record. Without having to go to the Scheduling page, you can simply select “calendar” and work on any of your calendars without leaving the page.
- Add Calendar notes and meetings to the schedule
New User Setup
Setting up users is a lot easier with the new tools in V4. Now all your options are on a single form to add a user and define their permissions.
Keep an eye out for even more as we approach the June release!